Hey pixels, my name is Sílvia and I am passionate about all things creative and DIY’s. I love baking cakes and making vegetarian food. I live in Spain and I have a degree in Psychology, but now I want to dedicate my life to something more creative. So this is the reason I started this blog. Here I want to share with you, my pixels, all the creative skills I’ve been learning… I hope you like the blog!!
I work with brands and bloggers. For any suggestions, Business enquires and collaborations please feel free to contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will answer in the next 24 hours. Ask for my rates, please. I would love to work with you.
My professional experience as a blogger:
I also write at:
My happy collaborators:
- Chairish: My woman bar cave design
- Douglas & Elliman Real Estate: Florida room inspiration board
- Turo: The happiest playlist (to listen while driving)
- MyGlassesShop.com: My new pair of glasses
- Liebster Award (April 2016)
- Make it Ultra Blogger Award (July 2016)
- Liebster Award (August 2016)
- The Verstatile Blogger Award (October 2016)
- One Lovely Blogger Award (October 2016)
- The black cat blue sea award (October 2016)
- Liebster award (October 2016)
- One Lovely Blogger Award (January 2017)
- The Blog-aholic Award (January 2017)
- Blogger Recognition Award (February 2017)
- Sunshine Blogger Award (February 2017)
- Sunshine Blogger Award 2 (February 2017)
- The Cramm Blogger Award (March 2017)
- Invaluable: Where Should I Pick Up Antiques??
- Classifiedbird: Benefits of travelling.
- Snapshots in cursive and Treat Yourself Today: THP first birthday!!
- Classifiedbird: How to organize your closet
- Invaluable: Antique jewelry
- Cook and Enjoy Recipes: Menjar blanc
- Invaluable: Antique Shows
- Which.co.uk: Oven temperature: why is important
- A monthly collaboration with: Cook and Enjoy Recipes.