This week I’ve been nominated to two blogger awards!!! Well, I should say not exactly. I want to be honest with you, my happy pixels. Two of my blogger friends, The Stylish Dreamer and Hannah added an open nomination to their awards, as I did here. So I accept the award and the rules, and I started writing this post…
I hope you don’t consider this a rude thing. I think it’s not, because I’m giving this awards to more people, so the joy is spreading around the Internet. Being nominated is always a good thing, and one of the main reasons we blog is to be happy with the work we are doing. So I want to recognise my friend’s blogs.
Let’s get started !
The Black Cat Blue Sea Award.
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers
- The nominee answers questions posted by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simple does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to get the award.
If you could travel to anyplace in the world where would it be and why ?
Well, I have a long list of places where I want to travel. But I think if I had to choose one right now, I would go to Australia. I think it’s a beautiful country, and also I want to hug a baby koala. They are lovely!!
What is the biggest thing that you want to do ?
It depends on what you consider as a big thing. I think is writing a book, because it’s an incredibly long and hard task. Not everybody is capable of doing it; maybe when I’ll try it seriously, I’ll discover I am not. But I want to try to write one, anyway.
What is your biggest achievement in blogging ?
I’m not sure, because I am really happy with all I’ve done since I started this blog. Probably the biggest achievement is to keep writing after more than one year, but this is not possible with all my readers and followers. If no one reads what you’re posting, a blog has no sense at all. So, thank you, my happy pixels!! I love you!!
- Sketch Universe
- Marigold blooms
- Dane Tigress
- Tangible triumph
- Mrs Twinkle
- What is your favourite animal ? Also why ?
- Would you rather sleep in the really cold temperature or the frickin hot temperature ? Huh,Why ?
- If you were asked to choose cats or panda for your ‘forever’ pets,which one would you choose ?
The Liebster Award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated you asked.
- Then create 10 new questions for the bloggers that you are nominating.
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Curly fries or french fries?
I like both, but I prefer french fries.
Do you watch YouTube? If so, who do you like to watch?
No, I usually don’t watch YouTube.
When and why did you start a blog?
My adventure writing this blog started about one year ago, September 2015. I wanted to share all the things that make me happy: recipes, DIY’s, photos… and to be part of a community. All this is very rewarding, specially because a couple of years before I had another blog that was a total disaster….
Any blog goals?
I want to improve my skills as a blogger. Maybe I’ll introduce new sections and some give aways. I want to try new things and kinds of posts. I just want my blog getting better. And to be happy doing it.
Preferred hot beverage?
Coffee with milk, followed by a cup of tea or a hot cup of chocolate.
One place in the world you could travel to?
From my list, I mentioned Australia above, so now I’m thinking in another place. Iceland, for example. I would love to go there.
Describe briefly your ideal day.
My ideal day is that day when I can relax and make things that make me happy. Blogging, drawing, riding my bike, going to the cinema… Is when I can go to have a coffee and enjoy life. Or when I’m travelling and I discover a pretty place in a beautiful city.
What is your favourite season?
Autumn, followed by Winter (here it’s not too cold).
Any blogging tips to those just starting out?
Yes. Recently it was my first anniversary as a blogger, and I wrote a post about it. I leave you the link here, just in case you want to read it. 🙂
Any blogger with less than 200 followers who want to follow this award rules. You all deserve it, my happy pixels!!
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you plan on adding new categories to your blog?
- Waffles or pancakes?
- Do you have any pets?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Book or ebook?
- Do you have a goal at this moment?
- Pizza or burger?
- Name 3 things you would bring on a desert island.
- Are you going to bake/decorate something for Halloween?
Are you going to accept any of this awards, my happy pixels? If you do so, please, let me know. I would like to read your answers.
Have a happy week!! Love.