Hey pixels!! I have been nominated for a blogging award. Yay! Since it has been awhile since I have participated in a award post I thought it would be great to jump back on the bandwagon and accept this awesome award. Thank you to ScaleSimplefor nominating me! I feel so loved and it is beyond inspiring to be recognized in this way for my blog. Thanks again!
About the Award
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
You do not need to be nominated to make nominations!
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging for almost a year!! I started last September. The reason I started blogging was my desire to share my ideas and passions with other people. I’ve always been a creative person and I wanted to share this. And to improve my English…
I want to dedicate my life to something artsy and interesting, so this blog is my first attempt to do that. I hope it will be successful… A lot of new ideas are coming. Also, I’ll learn how to code…
What are you most proud of?
I am proud of who I am now. My life hadn’t been easy, I’ve overcome tons of obstacles that most of people don’t know about. But this struggle has made me who I am. If my life had been easier or diferent, now I would be a diferent person.
And, of course, I am proud of my blog. I hope my posts had improved since I started it; and I hope they will continue getting better…
What are your blogging goals?
I want to offer good quality content, that kind of posts that inspire people and make them happy. I want to think that people are making my DIY’s or recipes.
I want to improve my blogger skills: writing, photography, post disegn…
And to communicate with other bloggers: share my thoughts with them is so satisfying!! We are a happy comunity.
How do you spend your free time?
Reading, going to the cinema, art, cooking & baking, watching cycling or riding my bike, spending quality time with family. Sometimes, traveling.
Provide 5 random facts about yourself (optional).
- I love going to a nice café with a good book.
- My favourite season is Autumn.
- I’m a great fan of Eurovision.
- I want to learn lots of things.
- One of my life goals is going to Australia to hug a koala.
My nominations are…
You ladies are all amazing and I love reading your posts! Happy Writing!