Hey pixels, it’s less than two weeks for Valentine’s Day!!! Have you bought anything nice for your crush? Or made a good DIY present? Just in case you’re still searching for the perfect present, here you have a cool, happy and pixelated guide to this beautiful gift you need to buy (or DIY)!!!
I hope you enjoy this guide. It’s always fine to have a few extra suggestions when you don’t know what to buy or DIY. And if you are not in a relationship right now (like me, for example), you can buy yourself a nice present 😉
Do you remember all our weekly projects?? I’m sure there are a few you can use to make a gift or at least to make your gift even more beautiful than it is now!! 😉 Let me help you, my happy pixels.
- Heart-shaped bookmark. If your crush is a bookworm, he/she will love this sweet, heart-shaped felt bookmark. Bonus: it can be made in less than 15′
2. A 2016 calendar. It’s never too late to have a brand, new calendar!!! If you need one for free, you can print this one. It’s cute, sweet and it’s 100% happy and pixelated!!
3. If you have the gift but you don’t know how to wrap it, maybe you should have a look at the happiest pixel guide to wrap gifts. You can find it here.
4. Chocolate and fondant cupcakes. Could a present be sweeter? I know cooking requires an extra effort, but trust me, this wonderful cupcakes totally worth it.
- Bacon bits chocolate bar. (5.95€) Combine the flavour of bacon with the sweetness of chocolate. Hazelnut nougat with small pieces of bacon crackling covered in a noble bitter (70%) chocolate.
2. Home brew online beer starter kit. (68.57€) For the beer lover in your life. What’s next after having tasted all the artisan beers available? That’s right: making your own!!!
3. Beard conditioning oil. (20 €) Is your man proud of his beard? Then, he will love this oil. For all beard types, and each bottle lasts up to four months!!!
4. Go Pro Hero. (289.99€) Record and share your adventures together.
- Personalised love tiles poster. (15.50€) Printed on high gloss paper in a black frame, ready to hang and measures 12″ by 16″ (30cm by 40cm). This is personalised with your choice of 2 names, date and personalised message.
2. iPhone 6 plus. (699.93€) What says love more than an Iphone? Oh, a gold iPhone 😉
3. Secret garden: an inky treasure hunt and colouring book. (7.96€) Because colouring is the new meditation. Enjoy the pretty illustrations while you colour on them.
4. Canon digital SLR camera. (257€) For the blogger in your life, bring to life her photo dreams.
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?? Please, let me know in the comments below.