Hey pixels!! I’ve been nominated to the Liebster Award by my lovely friend Friederike, from The World of Fritters. Please, visit her blog and follow her! It’s amazing!! Thank you, my happy pixel!!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and feature a picture of the award.
- Answer 11 questions provided by the nominator.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them.
- Ask 11 questions to the other bloggers.
What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
I usually don’t buy expensive things. Just the stuff I need. I prefer to spend my money in things like travelling. If I have to name something, my Wii or my smartphone.
Whast is the best series you have ever watched?
Harry Potter. No doubts about it. I love this series, the films and the books. I’ve just read The deadly hallows, and now I’ll watch the films.
When did you go through your first heartbreak?
When I was a child I had a crush with a classmate, but he started a kind of romantic relationship with another girl. I wasn’t exactly popular at school, so anyway I didn’t had any chance with him…
What is your favourite YouTuber?
I don’t have a favourite one. I don’t watch videos unless I am looking for a tutorial about sewing or baking.
Share a favourite photo that you have taken
I don’t have a favourite photo, so I choose this one I took during my summer trip to Andorra. This is Ordino, a small and pretty town.
Imagine you had the attention of the whole world for thirty minutes. What you would tell everybody?
No idea, really. There are so many good options that is almost impossible to choose. Probably I would be so nervous that it would be impossible to explain myself properly… I could talk about the need to end wars, animal abuse, torture….
What is your favourite story to tell?
I don’t have a favourite one. But I can say that the story wich I’m writing now for NaNoWriMo has been on my mind for years. I’ve been developing it without writing it. But this summer I decided that it was the perfect moment to start my first book using it.
Who is your role model?
My family members, my mom and grandmother above all the others. They have educated me, and teached me how a good person should be.
If your life were a movie, what would be the most important scenes?
Family moments and travelling moments mixed with lonely scenes which represent my introvert personality. Probably with a cup of coffee in my hands, looking at the rain from behind the window of a café. Guest star: a fluffy orange cat.
Name something that is currently on your wishlist.
My wishlist is so long. Travels, books to read, things to learn…. One of them, for example, is to see the Northern Lights.
Do you have a piece of jewelry that you wear every day/ a lot?
My earrings. It’s the only jewel I use everyday. I have some necklaces, but I only use them from time to time.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- When I’m writing a list of facts about myself I can’t remeber if I’ve mentioned one of them before in another award or a tag. So, sorry if I repeat something that you already knew about me.
- I love cinema; my favourite film is Annie Hall.
- I’ve been going to a lecture club for 8 years.
- I love playing board games; one of my autumn goals is to design my own board game.
- I’m drinking a cup of green tea while writing this post.
- I’m saving for my next travel.
- I need to buy a new Christmas tree.
- Instagram is my favourite social media.
- I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to write 50.000 words this month, which is NaNoWriMo’s goal.
- I’ve already bought a couple of Christmas presents: this year I don’t want to wait until the last moment. But I’m sure I’ll forget something and I’ll have to go shopping on Christmas’s Eve.
- My room is always a mess.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
- If you cold be any animal which one you would be?
- Use one word to describe yourself.
- What quality in a partner is non-negotiable for you?
- Use one word to describe what blogging means to you.
- Best thing about blogging.
- Worst thing about blogging.
- If you could go to any period in time in your life, would you go to your past, stay in your present or race to the future?
- Two random facts about you.
- Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
- Do you prefer to be in front or behind the camera?
- One piece of advice for dealing with stressful situations.
Congratulations, my happy pixels!!
Thanks for reading!! Lots of love,