Hey pixels!! Who doesn’t like a little sunshine in their life? The wonderful Bea from Bea Free has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Sarah for the nomination, you are incredible! Everyone, go on over and hit the follow button on Bea’s blog.
- Thank your nominator and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 11 blogs and write a set of 11 questions for them to answer
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog and/or post
BEA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
How would you describe yourself?
Geek. Kind. Nice. Bookworm. Traveler. Fan of cycling. Asexual. In other words: proud of being a bit weird.
Who is your favorite music artist?
I don’t have a favourite one. I listen to lots of different artists: Biffy Clyro, The Beatles, Passenger, The Futures, Kaiser Chiefs, Amy Winehouse….
What are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, drawing, going to the cinema, traveling, cooking, taking pictures, knitting….
Is there anything you enjoy collecting?
Yes, stuff from my travels: bus tickets, maps, museum guides…. I store them in a box. And I buy a mug in every place I go. As a souvenir. I collect them.
What piece of advice would you give to the world?
I’m not sure if my advices are good enough (sometimes I don’t follow my own advices…). But if I had to say something, I would say:
Live how you want to live, not how others want. Follow your own pace and do what you love for a living. You just have one life, so it’s useless to live it like social conventions or other people want.
Are you a savory or sweet kind of person?
Both; I love both savoury and sweet food. I could say that first I eat a couple of savoury things, before the dessert. But I never can say no to a piece of chocolate cake.
If you could meet anyone, who would you like to meet?
Chris Froome. I imagine him as a sweet and nice person, because he is so handsome and has a pretty smile. I wonder how he actually is. I would be so nervous if I meet him…
What is your ideal job?
I would like to live from my art: painter. And to write a book from time to time; I have a couple of ideas for book plots…
Do you remember your dream from last night?
Yes, I remember my dreams lots of times. But its content is personal… Sorry.
What is your favorite childhood game?
My Nintendo: my childhood heroe was Super Mario… Geek, I know… I love to play videogames; I’ve been so quiet all my life. Even as a child I did not like running and playing outside. I was a little books & videogames fan.
If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
Australia: I would volunteer in a koala sanctuary and I would hug all the koalas. And help them, of course.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What are the characteristics of your ideal partner?
- If the end of the world is nearing and you could escape with a space ship, which items would you bring with you?
- When were you last excited about a purchase?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- What do you think people notice first when they meet you?
- What activities in your life do you actually find a waste of time?
- What are your 3 goals this year?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- What would your life be like if you’d have all the money in the world?
- What is the most beautiful gift that someone has given you?
- What movie would you fear becoming reality?
EVERYONE! Tag me so that I get the notification.
Thanks for reading!! Lots of love,