Hi everyone, I have been nominated by the lovely blogger from Very Punny to do the Friends for Days Tag which was created by the amazing Cheila over at pink for days. Please check out this blog as it’s stunning and always full of beautiful and interesting content.
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
Message from Cheila:
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
My 5 nominees
They are blogs that I admire; I have no idea if they are new blogs or not… Sorry if not…
I am that kind of person who writes just a couple of sentences because I simplify things, not for another reason… I love all the next blogs!!
I love this blog! It has pretty posts, with awesome crafts, lists and ideas. Inspiring, I would say.
Another great one, too. Bea knows how to motivate people to blog, trust me. Her own blog is amazing, and I should say something about the awesome interview she did to me. Thanks again, Bea!! 😉
Crafts, food, stuff for holidays… This blog has everything you need to read about. I’ve just read about her homemade jam and now I really want to start making jam at home… 🙂
She has amazing comic and book reviews, among other things. I enjoyed her review about a comic by the Oatmeal, because I follow him on Facebook and I read his online comics so often. I love her blog because I always discover new books to read.
A nice and honest blog, I discovered it recently, and I fell in love with it. You’ll feel the same as the author explains on the posts, really.
My 2 nominees
I’ve been following Gabriola’s blog from a while, and I really enjoy it. She posts about food, her garden, her studio; about books, beauty… And she has a fun post about how to get ready your home to have a bunny pet. I thought it was a great post because I really want to have a bunny pet… I would name her Kiwi…
Yummy recipes well explaines. Good pictures. An awesome blogger. Can I say anything else? I follow Jasmine’s blog since I started this blog, so trust me, give her a chance.
Thank you again, for the kind words you wrote about me, and the opportunity to pass this tag on. Please check out all the amazing bloggers who are linked above!
Thanks for reading!! Have a lovely week!