Hey pixels!! The amazing Bea from Bea Free has nominated me for The Cramm Award. I want to thank Bea so much not only for nominating me for this award but for always being so supportive and kind. I want all of you to go on over to her blog and give her a massive follow, a few likes and many comments too.
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
THREE THINGS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG:
- My daily life. Having a walk, watching a film, talking to someone… You can get ideas from everywhere, you just have to look properly.
- Ideas I get from books, magazines, social media and . It maybe look similar to the first one, but for some reason I see different the ideas that come from reading or being online.
- Interactions with my blogger friends. Talking through comments, looking at their blogs, receiving some advice from them. I love being part of this happy community.
THREE PEOPLE THAT MOTIVATE ME TO BLOG:
Myself: I’m a bit afrait to look like a selfish person, but I really do believe that I motivate myself to blog. I motivate myself to do a lot of things. Actually I think the motivation should come from ourselves, that’s the best way to stay motivated. At least, this works for me.
My family: They give me ideas and help to make some recipes or to buy ingredients.
My blogger friends: I know, I mentioned them before. But it’s an important source of motivation, because you know, if no one reads your blog, all your efforsts are useless. My friends comments and likes, and reading their amazing blogs keeps me always motivated.
ONE WORLDWIDE IMPROVEMENT:
A peaceful world without wars and people having to move to another place to escape from wars. A world where everyone has the same opportunities and where being really happy is possible.
Are humans getting better with each generation?
Not necessarily. I don’t think it’s a good point to compare generations. Each one has grown in a different world. Life now is different from 40 years ago, when our parents were young. And in 40 years it will had changed again. I think each generation has adapted to its own circumstances. So, there is no possible comparation, and no one is better. They are just different.
MY CHALLENGE QUESTION TO YOU:
What is your meaning of life?
EVERYONE! I mean it, everyone who is reading this and wishes to participate whether it’s because you’ve never done this or because you find it interesting, do it, I’m opening this to everyone who wishes to take part. Make sure to tag me in the post so I can check it out.
Thanks for reading. Lots of love,