Hey pixels!! The lovely Bea from Ink Bea Free has nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to give her a massive thank you for considering me for this award. I suggest that all of you go on over to Bea’s blog because not only is she gorgeous but she writes amazing blog posts.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What was the last thing to make you smile?
Yesterday I had a surprise birthday party. Cake, presents, the people I love. It was awesome!!
How would you change the world?
Being kind with others. I think if we respect each other and treat others with kindness, this will be a good start for a better world. Big things come from small changes.
If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
I would move to a place completely different from where I live now. Probably another European country, like, for example, Belgium or Italy. I would live in a small, quite town, near to a bigger city. I imagine a peaceful house with a small garden, near to a library and a pretty café.
What places would you like to visit (real or fake)?
Real places: I have a list with all of them. Including Japan, Australia or Croatia, for example. If I had to choose a fake place, I think it would be awesome to visit Hogwarts: the train, the school…. It would be awesome!!
What game or games do you love to play with friends and family?
I love board games, like Trivia, Mansions of madness and similar games. Scrabble is a good one, too. This kind of games.
Have you ever gone surfing, scuba diving or been on a jet ski?
No, I’m not keen on this kind of sports/activities. Maybe I could try paddle surf… But swimming and water activities are not my favourite ones…
Do you prefer the city, the mountains or the beach?
City, followed by the mountains. The last one is the beach. Too hot, too sun, but it’s the only one I have. Actually I have to admit that I have beautiful beaches around my town. Of course, I visit them during the Summer.
What are you looking forward to?
To enjoy nice experiences through my life: traveling, learning new stuff, maybe writing a book. I think this is the best of a life, all the things we will remember as we’re getting old.
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Not giving up when I really want something, like learning something, writing a novel or improving my life. Even if I fail, I’ll try again. When plan A fails, always have a B…
Funniest moment you’ve experienced recently?
I don’t know if it counts as a funny moment. But I treasure every daily moment when I smile or when I feel happy. A conversation with my mum (happy Mother’s Day, mum), reading something interesting, a bike ride, watching my favourite film again….
I think I don’t have a favourite one…
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU
- What was the last show you binge-watched on Netflix?
- Who is your favorite person to watch on youtube?
- What’s the last beauty item you purchased?
- If you had a theme song to your life, what would it be?
- What’s your signature perfume scent?
- What is your favorite book?
- What clothing store do you shop at the most?
- If you were a beauty item, which one would you be?
- What’s your favorite family hand-me-down fashion item?
- Where was the last place you travelled?
- If you could only wear one outfit forever, which one would it be?
ALL OF YOU! Make sure to tag me so I can go and check out your answers.
Thanks for reading!! Lots of love,