Hey pixels!! Today I’m posting an award created by Hayley at normalgirlblogsite. This award is such a lovely idea and I love spreading positivity around the blogging community!
I’ve been nominated by Jade, from Beauty and the Flawed. Thank you so much for this nomination!! Check her blog, is awesome!!
Hayley’s thoughts behind creating this award:
A lot of bloggers out there are not recognised. I myself emphasise with them. This is to help their blogs gain recognition.
• Thank the person who has nominated you
• Share the rules
•Share the award logo
• Nominate at least 5 people (max. 15)
• Share at least 5 things about yourself
• Provide a link to the person’s blog who nominated you and the people whom you have nominated
• Notify the people that you have nominated that you have nominated them
5 Facts About Me
- I’ve just taken some pictures of my smoothie before drinking it.
- When I was a teenager I wanted a tatoo, but now I’m too afraid of needles. Maybe a temporary tatoo for Summer will be ok. 😉
- I would like to be able to play a musical instrument. Piano or violin, for example.
- I don’t like to read two books at the same time.
- I’m painting again, after a long time without doing it.
Congratulations, my happy pixels!!
Thank you to Jade for nominating me to take part in this award, check out her blog if you haven’t already done so!
Thanks for reading!!
Lots of love,