Hey pixels!! Easter is coming, so I’m going to post a few Easter recipes. This one is healthy and egg based, and you know, we all eat lots of eggs for Easter!
Baked eggs with veggies: this recipe is healthy and yummy. And it’s done in 20′. Are you throwing a brunch for Easter? I recommend this recipe, your guests will be pleased.
You can add vegan bacon if you want, or mushrooms, to the spinach mixture. It will be great this way, too. Or cook a minced garlic clove with the spinach: a great idea, trust me!!
Ingredients (serve 2):
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (to grease dishes)
- 6 tablespoons cooked chopped spinach, squeezed to extract excess liquid
- 2 eggs (4 if you want 2 eggs for each one)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream/milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan/Menorcan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper