My fellow blogger Aditi Singh nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award!!! I’m so happy!! Thank you!! Visit her blog, my happy pixels: is amazing!!
Thank you again for this beautiful award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created
STORY OF HOW MY BLOG STARTED
I started writing this blog about 1 1/2 year ago, September 2015. I wanted to improve my English, and to share the recipes I make at home. I love cooking and writing, so starting a blog was a natural way to combine both skills.
After that, I discovered that blogging is a kind of addiction. I had my first blogger friends and I could start a happy community. I had my first award, my first collaboration with another blogger, and I found myself having a great time. It’s true that blogging is a hard job if you want to do things properly, but it’s one of my favourite activities!! I hope this blog will continue for a long time. So, thanks for your support, my happy pixels!
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
It’s difficult to give advice sometimes, specially when someone is starting a blog. I remember having tons of doubts at the beginning; I never was sure about pressing the Publish button…. Sometimes I still doubt about it.
I think I would have enjoyed the next two:
- Don’t wait to be perfect. Perfection is just a concept. Press the Publish button. Don’t worry: nobody is perfect at the beginning. But time and practice will make your posts better.
- Keep learning and improving your skills. Always. Learn how to take better pictures, how to make videos or how to make the best frosting ever, for example. Never stop learning.
- Teti’s Flakes
- Gamers Unitedgg
- @bittersweet diary
- Bea Free
- Informatic Cool Stuff
- V Food Journey
- Uptight Pretty Girl
- And there was one
- Wiser Lady
- Aho’s Homemade Food
- Cook the Beans
- Sweet Pea Living
Congratulations!! Your blogs are awesome!! Looking forward to reading your answers!!
Lots of love,