Hey pixels!! I’ve been nominated by my friend, the lovely blogger behind IgnitedMoth. If you haven’t yet ventured over to her blog I do highly recommend it. She’s always so nice and her blog focuses on creativity, passion and inspiration.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules. Copy.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Wait, who created this?
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominator. Okie.
- Nominate from 10 to 20 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about me:
I’m planning my first crowdfunding: it’s going to be a book about travelling. Well, a book about a woman travelling solo through Europe, and about a couple of interesting subjects. Keep in touch for more info, my happy pixels!!
I read about 25-30 books every year. Yes, I count them. I would like to read more, but I don’t have enough time.
I love making lists: from shopping lists to the list of the places where I want to travel. Any kind of list. I just enjoy making them. I don’t know if that makes me an organized person or not, but I do my best. 🙂
Do you believe in any superstitions? Or practice any even though you think it’s silly?
I like to think that I’m not superstitious at all, but sometimes I’m. Maybe not in a regular way, but I have my own superstitions. Like doing the steps of a recipe always in the same order. First, measuring ingredients, second turning the oven on….
What type of food did you hate as a kid but love now?
Chickpeas, I really hated them as a kid. I couldn’t eat chickpeas for about 10 years… But, then, I went to university and, I don’t know why, one day I ate chickpeas and I fell in love with them. Weird…
Can you name a person that you’ve never met but that has inspired you in some way?
That’s a difficult one. I think I’ve been inspired by many writters or painters, movie makers…. Art inspires me, so I get inspiration from books, songs, movies…. I think I can’t say just a name!!
What was the last movie you watched?
El guardián invisible. It’s a Spanish thriller; in a small town someone is killing young woman. The main charachter is a policewoman who is in charge of the investigations. She is from this town, and the bad relation she has with her mother is an important part of the plot.
What is your favorite work(s) of fiction to geek out over? (We’re talking books, TV & film, comics, etc.)
I love The Big Bang Theory, but I prefer the older chapters. Now I’m reading a book series, by Mari Jungstedt, a Swedish woman, they are great.
My best post:
Vegan cinnamon rolls: a sweet treat for breakfast. Yummy and cruelty free!!
- Beauty and the Flawed
- Mitty Committee
- Once Upon My World
- Morristown Memos
- Business Media Web
- Verde Madre
- A Vegan Bear
- Radiate Food Vibes
- Aditi Singh
- Travelling Around The World
- Very Punny
- Tabi Bee
Congratulations, my happy pixels!! Your blogs are great!!
- What or who inspired you to blog?
- What was the biggest obstacle you overcame last year? Or recently, really?
- What’s your every day mantra?
- If you’re allowed one impossible thing only you can do, what would that be?
- What’s your spiritual mythical creature?
Looking forward to reading your answers!! Lots of love,