Hey pixels!! Today I’m posting another award post that I was nominated for my friend Jade Anna, from Beauty and the Flawed. I think all of you should definitely check out her blog, because it’s awesome!
This award is The Cramm Award created by TheCramm (created by Liv).
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 things that motivate you to blog:
- Blogging itself is a source of motivation for me. The challenge to find new recipes, all the writing and publishing process. Making the food and taking pictures. Trying to improve my blogging skills…
- Having a blogging community. My friends comments are a great motivation, too. Talking with them and reading their awesome blogs is wonderful.
- I look for motivation everywhere: blogs, magazines, cinema…. Even having a walk can be a source of motivation. Usually I don’t have problems to find motivations or ideas, but if I’m not inspired, I just take a couple of days free, without blogging.
3 people who inspire you to blog:
- My grandmother: sometimes she suggest me ideas for my blog, and she has helped me to make some recipes.
- My classmates: recently I did some classes about marketing, and I had great teachers and classmates. They gave me lots of ideas.
- My family: they encourage me to write and they give me new ideas for posts.
1 thing you hope to do to improve the world
There are lots of things we could do to improve the world. One thing I want to do is to reduce my waste volume: recycling, reusing my things or giving them to someone who can reuse them; and buying just the things I need. I think this is important, because we’re making tons of garbage just throwing away our stuff or buying things we don’t use.
- Would you rather have one wish granted now or have three wishes granted in 10 years time?
Wow… Three wishes in 10 years. Now I’m trying to redirect my life in a better direction, and everything is a bit confused, so I could ask for a wrong wish. But in 10 years I’ll be where I want (I hope) and I’ll know better what I need.
- Ignited Moth
- Dippy Dotty Girl
- Pink for Days
- Better day with me
- Rocio foto blog
- Everything Me
- Family Favorites
- If you were given a chance to correct your mistake or start a new life, would you take the chance? Why or why not?
Thanks for reading, my happy pixels!!
Lots of love,