Hey pixels!! This week has been so special for me!! Two blogging awards!! I could not be happier!! Today, my lovely friend Roxy, from Roxanne Star, has nominated me!! Two Sunshine Blogger Award in just two days!! This is awesome! Thank you!! Please, check her amazing blog, it’s lovely!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What made you start your blog?
I’ve been in love with blogs for years. This is my second attempt to have my own, the first was a disaster. No visits or comments, nothing. This time is better, and I love it. I enjoy blogging so much that I’m trying to turn it into my job.
Dogs or cats?
Cats. No doubts about it, cats and kittens are the best. So fluffy and soft, with beautiful eyes. I don’t have cats, but if I go to a house with cats, maybe I’ll pay more attention to the cat than to the owner.
Where do you live, and where would you like to live?
I live in Menorca. It’s a small but pretty Mediterranean island. It belongs to Spain. It’s so quiet and peaceful, that I don’t want to live anywhere else.
What’s your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and cheese. But I said that for my first award interview, so I’m going to say that another guilty pleasure is watching cycling on TV, even sometimes when I should be making something else, like cleaning. Not blogging, it’s the only thing that has priority over cycling.
I’m baking you a cake – what would you like?
A difficult question. But I’m going to say a rainbow cake. Because I love all that colours, and because once I tried to make one, but it was a mess. I would help you baking to learn the recipe properly.
What’s the best experience of your life so far?
I’ve had good and bad experiences; great and horribles ones. If I had to choose one of the best ones, I would say my first travel. It was a trip to Mallorca, with my family. I was about 7 years old, but I remember being in love with travelling since then. Travelling is addictive, once you start, you can’t stop.
If you got the chance to talk to a famous dead person who would it be?
There is more than one famous dead person who would be a good choice. Marie Curie, Jane Austen, Mary Shelley, or even Clara Campoamor: she was a Spanish politician and feminist best known for her advocacy for women’s rights and suffrage during the writing of the Spanish constitution of 1931.
What’s your biggest fear?
I have lots of fears. For example, I’m afraid of dogs. Since I was a child, I’ve been afraid of them.
How did you come up with your blog name?
This is a long and weird story, because actually my blog’s name has nothing to do with food or DIY. It has its origins in a family joke. This was before thinking about having a blog. Then, I remembered the story and coming up with the blog name was easy.
What famous mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?
A famous murder, like who was Jack the ripper. Or another famous one.
If you had to change your name to anything, what would you pick?
I’m not sure. Maybe Sienna or Sarah.
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the thing you love to do the most?
- If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go?
- What is your favourite movie of all times?
- What is your dream job?
- If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be?
- Do you listen to music when you write your posts?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Do you blog everyday?
- Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
- Hackney kitchen
- Nena baking recipes
- New York is my boyfriend
- Blissfullyx brittany
- All day I eat
- La petite rose a Bruxelles
- Snapshots in cursive
- Feeding your beauty
- Dharris 21 blog
- Long Island Iced Tea
Congrats, my happy pixels!! Your blogs are awesome!!
Thanks for reading. Love,