Hey pixels!! Today I’ve been nominated to the Sunshine Blogger Award by my friend Cheila, from Pink for Days. I’m so happy!! After waking up this morning, I’ve had a look at my phone, and I found this happy news!! A good way to start my day!!
Thanks, Cheila, for this nomination. Have a look at her blog, is amazing!!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
What is your greatest achievement?
I’m not sure. I think my life has had small but awesome achievements more than bigger ones. A nice moment was when I won a short novel contest. But almost every day we make small achievements that should be celebrated. Why not making this DIY?
What is your biggest blogging related goal?
I would like to collaborate with brands, having sponsored posts, and writing posts for other blogs. I’ve made a few collaborations with my blogger friends and once with a brand, and I love it. It would be great if I could turn my blog into my job.
What’s your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, specially dark chocolate. And cheese. For me, life would be impossible without chocolate and cheese.
If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life what would you pick?
Pasta, any kind of pasta. Italian food is one of my favourites, so I would choose pasta.
What do you do to relax once you get home from work/school?
I have lots of ways to relax: reading a book, listening to music, watching TV, riding my bike…
What is you best organization tip?
I have a great tip, but I don’t follow it… It’s just having a place for everything. Just after you finish using something, put it on its place, not on the sofa. But, really, I can’t do it…
Tell me about the first time you did something. Anything.
Last weekend I went to a 3D printing classes, and I 3D printed something for the first time. Now I’m the proud owner of a Darth Vader cookie cutter. Soon, Darth Vader cookies here!!
What was the scariest moment of your life so far?
When I started at university I had to move, and it was terrifying to live in another place, surrounded by unknown people, instead of my friends and family.
If you could date a fictional character, who would be bae?
I love reading, and I’ve read tons of books, but I’ve never been in love with a fictional character. If I can choose a famous person instead, I would choose my favourite cyclist. I think he is already married, but our date is not going to happen, so it does not matter. Do you want to have dinner with me, Chris Froome?
What’s your favorite blog?
I’m not sure. There are lots of lovely blogs. Pink for days, and my nominees, for example. If you mean famous bloggers, I like Brit+Co.
Are you a saver or a spender?
It depends. I’m a saver while buying things that I don’t enjoy so much. But I’m a spender while buying things I love, like cooking tools, shoes or DIY supplies. Also, I’m always saving for my big life goal: I want to go to Australia to hug a koala.
- Do you remember why and when you decided to be a blogger?
- If it were so that you can listen to just one song on repeat for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?
- Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be sorted out into? (Sorry if you aren’t a Harry Potter fan! I had to pay homage to my favourite book series! :D)
- Who is your favourite author?
- Which famous person do you wish you could be neighbours with?
- If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? (Also, please do explain the reason why you chose them!)
- If your blog had a playlist, what songs would be included?
- Do you have a favourite book-to-film adaptation? If so, which one?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Name your favourite TV show and at least two reasons as to why you think it’s awesome.
- What’s your greatest fear?
- Ignited moth
- Small fitness
- Sweet pea living
- Dining with Donald
- Kristina Gallo
- Glue Crafted
- Evelina di Lauro
- Cook the beans blog
- Wish to dish
Congrats, my lovely pixels!!
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you’ve enjoyed it!!
Lots of love,