Hey pixels!! Valentine’s Day is coming. If you’re in a relationship, you should start planning some romantic date. If you’re not, maybe you want to treat yourself with a relaxing or funny experience. Don’t worry, my happy pixels, we have suggestions for everyone!!
All our ideas are free or almost free. You don’t have to expend a lot of money to celebrate
Plans for couples
- A romantic picnic; if it’s too cold, try an indoor picnic.
- Make a DIY present.
- Breakfast in bed.
- Attend a free class or event, like dancing or a cook class.
- Hide a DIY present and give him/her clues to find it. It can be at home or somewhere else (the place where you had your first date or similar).
Plans just for you
- Read a good book under your blanket. Bonus points if you have a cup of hot chocolate .
- Make a single serving cake .
- Go for a walk or ride your bike.
- Make plans with your friends.
- Netflix marathon.
There are tons of ideas, of course. Start your own urban garden as a couple, going to a museum together… But remember the most important: Valentine’s Day is just a day. You can make romantic things every day. Actually you should say I love you every day.
Do you have more ideas, my happy pixels? How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Please, let me know in the comments below.