Hey pixels!! I can’t believe it: today I’m publishing my second interview and announcing that I’ve been nominated to my first Blog-aholic Award!! Thanks, Esmé, for this amazing Award!! You’re great!! (Really, check Esmé’s blog; it’s wonderful).
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog.
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I would love to meet you! Follow this link to Esmé’s blog, she’s the creator of this amazing award!!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
3 facts about myself
I love blogging, and to meet new bloggers.
I’m planning a crowfunding (it will be ready on March, probably). More details, soon.
I have a list of places where I want to travel.
My nominees are…
I hope you’ll be as happy as I am!! Your blogs are great!!
Thanks for reading this happy post, my pixels!! Actually all of you deserve this nomination!!
Lots of love,