I’ve been nominated by Jade, from Beauty and the Flawed for the One Lovely Blog Award! If you don’t know her already then I definitely recommend you checking out her blog because every post of hers is amazing! Thank you so much, Jade!!
It’s always nice to receive a new award. It keeps motivated to continue blogging, besides all the hard work we do. I love blogging, really, but sometimes it’s so hard when people says things like: “blogging is easy” or “you have time now, you’re just blogging”. Does this happens to you, or it’s just me, my happy pixels? For reasons like this one, I love being a member of this lovely blogging community.
The rules of the award are . . .
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about me
- I love reading; I read about 25-30 books every year.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I don’t like spicy food.
- I love chocolate.
- I’m learning how to knit.
- I love taking pictures.
- Next Halloween I’m going to buy a Darth Vader costume.
Actually I follow lots of good blogs,so I nominate everyone who wants this award. If you want it, just take it, my happy pixels. All of you are great!!
Thanks for reading this, my happy pixels!! Are you going to take this award? Please, let me know in the comments below.