Hey pixels, I know I posted a pizza recipe last week, but certainly I’m addicted to pizza, so today it was my lunch again… Not so healthy, I know, but for this reason today I covered it with vegetables (onion and spinach), so this way I feel less guilty…. lol
Really, this pizza it’s great, and you can enjoy it even if you are not vegetarian. You see how delicious it seems? Are you going to try it? Do you know any similar recipe? Why not share it whith the rest of us, my lovely pixels? Here is the recipe. 😉
Ingredients (for 1 pizza):
- 1 pizza crust
- tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- frozen or fresh spinach (defrost them if you’re using the frozen version)
- 5-6 slices of goat cheese
- Preheat oven at 170ºC
- Cook the onion in olive oil for 5′. Add the spinach and cook 4-5′ more
- While the vegetables are cooking, cover the crust with tomato, mozzarella and the goat cheese slices. Then, remove the oil from the vegetables and add them to the pizza.
- Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake for 15-20′, or until crust is golden and the cheese is melted.